Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jumping in!

I had another blog before this, which I kept up for maybe three weeks before it piddled out into nothing. I got overwhelmed with trying to make it the Most Awesome and Incredible Thing Ever, that I psyched myself out.

I got discouraged because I couldn't think of anything to post that hadn't been done before (and probably done better). So, I quit and resigned myself to just reading other people's blogs.

But I keep getting this urge to want to join in the author blogging community. It looks fun here, and I want to play too!

I realized that I'm going to have to tackle this blog like I have to tackle my writing. Just start playing with words -- and though a lot of boring things will come out, sooner or later I'll find my groove and fun things will follow.

So, my blog may be a little scattered for a while as I figure out just what I'm doing here in the blogosphere, but at least I'm playing in the pool now and not sitting on the sidelines watching everybody else have fun without me!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! Love the blog name, btw! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    Seeing you start posting again inspired me to give my blog another try as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs