Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Last year was a blast overall. I have major edits finished on 12 (almost 13) of my 18-chapter novel and have learned a lot in the process. I feel like everything is coming together nicely and can't wait to see what next year holds!

Here are a few of my hopes for 2012:

- Get back into a regular writing schedule.
- Find the best time of day to write.
- Finish my first novel, "God Haunted."
- Start the sequel.
- Find an agent and actually sell my first novel.
- Get through the books in my "to be read" pile.
- Invent a way to read three books at one time.
- Read more widely out of my favorite genre.
- Keep my apartment clean.
- Get my first house.
- Keep that house clean.
- Get back into drawing.
- Get back into a regular exercise schedule.
- Lose those 10 lbs I put on since Thanksgiving.
- Blog more than once every three months.

Well, I'm off to work on number three on that list. (Oh hey, I guess I just did some work toward the last one on the list, too. It's only Jan. 1 and I'm ROCKING this resolution thing!)

I hope 2012 is a spectacular year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs