Friday, April 20, 2012

Updates

Oh, Blogger, I leave for a little while and you go and change your whole set-up on me!

Well, anyway, just wanted to leave a brief blurb apologizing for not posting. I've had some health issues lately that have really sapped my energy so badly that all I've been able to do is come home and pass out on the couch after work.

However, I have returned from the doctor and am on the mend. I've only been taking medication since Wednesday evening, and I already feel a million times better than I did. I was just telling the hubs that even though I've gotten through today on only four hours of sleep, I still feel 200% better than I did just last week.

Sooo ... I've got some stuff I need to organize so I can post!

Like the second half of my Parthenon trip, plus a few book reviews and such, and I'm sure I'll have something to say about my trip to the Southern Kentucky Book Fest tomorrow with my friend Shalena from Writer Quirk!

I'm also looking forward to having energy again so that I can finish up my novel-in-progress that I have neglected more and more as my health kept going downhill. But, as I said, I'm doing better now, and am looking forward to getting myself re-organized and back into fierce edit/rewrite mode!

Good things are on the horizon, I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs