Friday, May 25, 2012

Mythology Abridged

You may have noticed me playing with the page layout this week. It's been in preparation for me making another attempt at actually posting regularly. Yay!

My plan is to start a little blog post series tentatively titled "Mythology Abridged." I'll be retelling shortened versions of mostly Greek myths to start and then probably move on to Egyptian myths. And of course I'll have my own silly commentary thrown in. I can't NOT be silly, guys.

Because sometimes the myths are very pretty ....

Shiiiiny

but sometimes they're also unintentionally hilarious.


What are you reaching for, dude?

I'm going to be pointing out all the hilariousness. (You're welcome!)

I'm planning to start next week, with stories accompanied by a few photos I've taken, but then I'm hoping I can get my sister on board to illustrate for me. I'm really hoping she can, because she's an excellent artist.

I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs