Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013, Here I Come!

The year 2012 was certainly a busy one. I spent countless hours working on my novel (that I'm praying I can finish up soon), had sinus surgery that gave me the ability to actually breathe through my nose again, found out I am pregnant with my first child and moved into my first ever house with the hubby. A lot of big stuff for one year! Here's a few things I hope to accomplish in 2013:

MEG'S 2013 LIST OF STUFF SHE'S TOTALLY GOING TO DO

- Finish edits on WIP novel by February 2013.

- Start sending out query letters in February 2013.

- Start working on new novel idea (I'd like to get my 1st rough draft out by April, but not sure how realistic that is, considering my next point.).

- Not freak out about arriving baby due the first week of April. (Seriously, there's like a million and two things I need to know/make decisions about. It's nuts.)

- Actually keep track of the books I've read this year.

- Stop forcing myself to finish books I'm not enjoying.

- Meet more published authors (and get more signed books!)

- Find my waistline again once baby comes.

- Update my blog more.

- Take more photos.

- Take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs