Friday, May 13, 2016

Cover teaser!

Well, I made the official announcement in my last post about the release of my first book. Things are still coming along and everyone involved is working hard to help me make this the best possible story it can be.

But July is still pretty far away.

So, I figured I'd give a little sneak peek at a tiny portion of the cover art that is currently being polished up. It was painted in watercolors by the talented Emily Venturino. I can't wait to see how the finished product comes together.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Megan! Sorry I confused your titles the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jolina! No problem. I realized that Facebook was making it look like "Myth-illogical" was the name of the book instead of my blog. Totally not your fault!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs