Monday, June 13, 2016

Final cover!

It's official! The covers for both the eBook and print edition of "Andromeda" are now live! The background art was created by amazing artist Emily Venturino. Stay tuned for opportunities to get prints, bookmarks and other things with her fantastic artwork.

Front (and eBook) cover:

Back cover (and book spine):

Pre-orders for the e-Book are now up on Amazon, and print edition pre-orders should be available very soon. The official release date for "Andromeda" is July 12, however if you are itching to get your hands on a copy now, I have good news for you. For a limited time, in exchange for an honest review posted to places like Amazon, Goodreads or a personal blog, I will send you a digital copy of the book for free. Just visit this site and fill out the little form to tell me what format you prefer, and I'll send it over as soon as possible.

I can't wait to share this story with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs